Fashion has been the best thing that so many residents of India think of everyday. If you live in India you will realize that there are many fashion brand for men. Below is the list of the top 10 Men’s Fashion Brands in India this year that many people are looking for:
Top 10 Men’s Fashion Brands in India
- Jack and Jones
- Flying Machine
- Peter England
- Allen Solly
- John Players
1. Jack and Jones : This is one of the best brand from Europe, it offers products such as shirts and denims. This label has a good looking on the different apparel worn by mens in India from last few year.
3. Flying Machine : This is one of the famous casual top mens fashion brand, for in India which has managed to be among the best brands. Flying Machine is known to offer clothing such as trousers, shirts, casual wear tops, mens tees and quality jeans. It also sales wallets and bags.
4. Roadster : This was introduced in the year 2013 by Myntra. It offers a wide range of apparels such as jackets, sweaters, shirts, trousers, tees, and jeans. Roadster also offers so many footwear accessories and products such as bags, mens wallets, belts, canvas shoes, formal shoes and sports shoes.
5. Wrangler : This is also an American mens fashion brand in India that offers quality products for men. It owned by VF corporation and has its headquarters in the Greensboro. So many residents in India do wear denims from this brand.
6. Peter England : This brand was acquired by Aditya Birla Group in 2000. It offers a wide range of mens fashion brands to its customers that are of high quality and use the best fabrics. It offers clothing such as shirts, trousers, ties, shorts, suits and some casual wear clothes.
8. Allen Solly : Aditya Birla Group established it, and it was launched as a fashion brand in India in the year 1993. It has been able to transform the wardrobe of many people in India as it offers high-quality fashion with great style. Causal fashion and tees for men are also made under this brand. Alloy solely has also been able to introduce collections such as denim detour, Mandarin collars and white summer in the market.
9. Levi’s : It has started in India in the year 1995, and since then it has gained so many customers. It produces a wide range of products for men such as shoes, mens sweatshirts, jackets, tees, shirts, and denims. It has gained large support from the market as it has more than 400 stores across the Indian state.